1. I got to see my niece who I haven't seen in almost 2 years. Love you Mariah, it was so nice to see you! Most of the family got together to eat and talk stupid. Kind of twisted but I love spending time with my family, even if they
2. We're dog sitting our neighbor's dog, who is Vinnie's BFF. They are only a few weeks (maybe only a week) apart in age, it's like having a built in playmate. The dogs are being awesome. I just think it's sweet that this reminds me why I should not go back to being a 2 dog family. Too much energy flowing through this house.
3. My kids are spending the night with their Grandma. I am enjoying silence, well except for the dogs acting foolish, Brown Chicken, Brown Cow..don't ask, they are both boys...it's sick. I am curled up with the computer while watching Lifetime...oh how I love Lifetime. Enjoying the sweet sound of Barry Mantalo playing in the background for the dogs, use your imagination people...it's sick.
4. I am now switched my purse to the summer version. It's super cute and I can't wait to tote it around this summer. I just hope it's as sweet as I dreamed it would be.
5. Right now the street lights are not even on, I could technically go to bed. I am sick again, not like sick in bed sick, but sick with a mild version of a cold. The thought of heading to bed with Lifetime playing in the background puts a sweet, sweet smile on my face. I just don't know if these dogs will allow me such a sweet pleasure.
Here's to hoping I get some sleep tonight. Have a sweet rest of your Saturday!