Because I enjoy this I think I can come up with a few for my sweetness Saturday post...wish me luck.
1. I get to see my mommy! What makes that even better, since I don't really think she comes to visit me anymore, she's going to babysit the kids, Scott and I get to spend some long awaited adult time alone. As I am thinking, I actually don't remember the last time we had an out of the house honey date alone. Gosh, maybe over my spring break we got to have a lunch date before we got our taxes done...unless I'm missing something in between...that was in March. Oh as I was finishing up, I do remember we had one about 6 or 7 weeks ago when we went to visit my sister in the hospital without the kids...does that count as a date? So it will be so sweet to stare across the table to look longingly at my main squeeze. I mean we do things like a late dinner or movie at home or
2. The first and maybe only coat is almost on the walls of Camden's old bedroom, which is going to transform into the new TV/reading room. This will be sweet because when you have kids and they have toys things get a little crazy. I am making the kids keep all their toys in their rooms or in the basement. It gets nuts with toys everywhere in this joint. In my head this plan works out perfectly, let's see if reality is the same. I'll keep ya posted.
3. Kenley and I were able to spend some quality time together last night. Camden went to watch our older neighbor boy play baseball. Our younger neighbor is Camden's BFF, since they are one year apart and have been playing together for 5 years. She was very upset that Camden has a BFF and she doesn't. Although she did tell me I was her BFF. A few weeks ago, she also told me that she loved me more than her beautiful dresses...see isn't that sweet. Although I am pretty sure her beautiful dresses can't take care of her like I do. Anyway, Kenley got her ears pierced 6 weeks ago. Time sure flies. We went shopping for new earrings and a earring rack. Nothing like shopping to make a girl happy!
4. Camden's school year is wrapping up. It's bitter sweet that my baby is going to be heading into first grade. I am not sure if I should feel happy that he's one step closer to
5. Finally, it's sweet that for having nothing to say or not knowing where to start I have completed another blog entry. SWEET...