Saturday, June 18, 2011

6-week muffins

I know I always seem to link into the same old meal sites.  The reason I always seem to go back to Krista's Kitchen is because I've been following her since...well what seems like forever, in a good way.  We actually are Internet friends from way back when...although we have never met, we had babies around the same time. So when it comes to blogs I am not as versed as I could be.  There are so many blogs out there, I have expanded my reading but I am a faithful Krista's Kitchen with her tried and true recipes made for her family.  Anyway, I have made these muffins several times.  They are GREAT!  Once the batter is mixed you can have a quick breakfast or snack in less than 20 minutes.  During the school year, I can put the muffins mix in the tins and pop them in the oven while I get in the shower.  After the shower and when the kids wake up I have fresh, hot muffins waiting...seriously, I should get an award on those days.  Give these muffins a try and let me know your thoughts. 


These muffins along with protein packed cereal bars and pizza popcorn were included in a travel package.  

No comments:

Post a Comment