Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

So here it people my family left me on Monday.  I certainly do miss them...You see that guy in the red shirt?  He's the one who took them.  Now before you help me through my sorrows by contacting the police, that is Grandpa.  Scott and the kids went willingly with him to camp for 3 days and 2 nights.  I packed their stuff threw it outside and bid them fair well without even a kiss or hug.  I begged them to stay, not to leave me ALL ALONE with complete and total silence for 3 WHOLE entire days and 2 LONG (and silent) nights.  This is the longest I have been away from my babies in their whole entire life (although I did go to Vegas for 3 days and 2 nights when Camden was under 1).  They've had sleepovers but never for 2 whole nights.  As much as I enjoyed all this peace and quiet love them, I can hardly wait for them to come home today.  You see they are the loves of my life.  I have been blessed with an amazing family.  God has given me the most precious gifts in this family. 

If you want the truth, I've enjoyed the silence but I've been lost without them.  The house was a little too quiet and even though I was busy working on school work (who takes 6 credits in the summer), I realized that my purpose is as a wife and mother to those 3 special characters.  And another confession, as much as I want them to come home, I'll bet that once I see, kiss, and hug them and the reality of their DRAMA starts back in I'll long for the silence once again.  So hug your family today because they my friends, along with God, what this life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment