Sunday, July 3, 2011

Marinated Mushrooms

Way back in December 2006, I attended a work gathering and someone brought these mushrooms.  I am a mushroom girl.  These would be great with steak, chicken, or used as an appetizer.  They were served as an appetizer for the work gathering.  I brought these along to a pool party where the main dish were kabobs. Smashing if I do say so myself...these are also not light, I'm sure you could find ways to make them lighter but I didn't really try.  Enjoy.



2 sticks butter (I know they must be good with all that butter)
1 chicken bullion cube
1 bottle Italian dressing
1 packet Italian seasoning dressing mix
3 lbs of whole mushrooms, cleaned

Put first four ingredients in crockpot, stir.  Add the mushrooms.  Heat on low for 8 hours.  Stir once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment