Friday, May 20, 2011

A twist to menu Monday

So you know the scene in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" when the super "hip" teacher comes in the room and makes this statement?

(who would've know this was his name)  Mr. Turkentine: I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready

That's how I'm feeling about Menu Monday.  I post a menu that I intend to follow, at times life gets in the way.  When planning a menu for my family we are the guinea pigs.  Sometimes my neighbors or friends end up as the guinea pigs too.  I can change things and do whatever I need to keep us fueled.  Now that I have others counting on my mad menu planning skills, as a mom who's got it all (un)together I feel like I should give you a solid menu.  So with that being said, when I post my menu it will be what our family ate the week before or tried and true recipes.  This will ensure that we have tried the recipe and I can provide with the links and recipes when I post my menu.  It's really no fun to look at my menu and not have a recipe link.  It's also a lot of pressure to be sure that I am posting recipes so my loyal readers can prepare those meals for their families.  I mean I am sure people are waiting on the edge of their seats to know how I am going to make tacos.  My job here is to please.  Please be patient as I work out how I'm going to manage that along with creating enlightening, magical posts about my life to keep my readers at the edge of their seats.  Remember I've only been blogging less than a month, I'm a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment