Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Monday 5/9

Well it's Monday again.  Finally, things are much better here, Kenley and I feel like new again.  Since last week was a little crazy with sickness and I had forgotten it was "teacher appreciation" week (I ended up with lunch a few times).  We ended up with extra leftovers and ate sandwiches...well we actually ended up going out to eat a few times: Thursday was "Cinco de Mayo" somehow turned into a ladies dinner, Friday night to celebrate my mom's birrthday and Mother's Day and Saturday I went to a benefit which led to eating a late lunch.  So I am recylcing a few items that didn't get eaten last week.  And also relizing that I need to learn to say "no" to going out to eat!

Monday-Going to a baby shower, Congrats Michelle=)...I'll be bringing strawberry spinach saladand mixed berry trifle

Tuesday-breakfast

Wednesday-baked crab and broccoli; kids will eat pizza or something?

Thursday-leftovers

Friday- Easy pot roast

Saturday-pasta dinner at church

Sunday-turkey cutlets with oven fries

You can find my menu and more like them at http://orgjunkie.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment