Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Monday 5/16

I have scored it big time these day.  My grocery budget is thanking me.  On Friday at the end of  a picnic, I scored a some hamburgers, hotdogs, and a few brats. Even though I had Easy Crockpot Roast cooking away, my family preferred the leftover grill food...hmm imagine that.  Then I attended a spaghetti dinner last night and scored some leftover sauce from the event.  I'm going to tell you what I did with that this week.  In an attempt to not overwhelm everyone involved, my menu may not be exactly what is being served at our home this week...so if you stop over just randomly thinking you're going to get what's on the menu you may be saddened when it's nothing more than leftovers from my plethora of food.  So without further hesitation...here is what we may or may not be eating

Monday-breakfast with banana bread

Tuesday- Bubble Up Pizza Casserole

Wednesday-chicken pot pie

Thursday-leftovers

Friday-tacos using flexible mexican filling

Saturday-I think Scott's grilling chicken or out to eat not sure

Sunday- Life group (a church event) I'm bringing dessert and I don't know why I keep volunteering to do this...I hate baking.  I'm not sure what I'll make yet.  I ended up making Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie

You can find my menu and others like it at I'm an organized junkie

2 comments:

  1. Yum! :) Found you from MPM over at Organizing Junkie. Thanks for sharing your menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out Sadie. I'm new to the whole blogging thing but am really enjoying it so far! Stop by again!

    ReplyDelete