Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dill Dip

I got this recipe from my mom.  I'm pretty sure my mom is not reading my blog...she's not on facebook and if she would be I would think it was kind of weird.  I love my mom to death but if she was following my blog I could just imagine her calling me and questioning me to no end.  So "Hi mom! I hope you're not following my blog"   If you are, "Hi mom!  Thanks for following my blog!"  Honestly, it's easier to make this dip than to walk into a store go to the dairy section, pick up a remade one and buy it.  By the time you'd reach the dairy section this would be all put together..I know, it's that fast.  This is great for any kind of veggie and definitely yummy enough for guests or a party. 

2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon dill
1 Tablespoon parsley
1 Tablespoon minced onion flakes
1 teaspoon Lawry's season salt

Mix it together.  It suggests making this the night before but I have made it and served immediately you.  It's your choice.  Serve with a variety of veggies or just carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment