Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday

In no particular order a list of Fabulous things about today:








  • I started and ended my day with Kenley snuggle time.





  • It was so beautiful today, the fire drill today was like sweet music to my ears





  • Scott's thinks I'm super awesome so he took me to the new COACH outlet in Oshkosh..Yeah Baby.





  • He filled up my gas tank and got me a car wash without me even asking...everyone say "AWWWWW"





  • I know that I married my prince charming....OK do it again ...."AWWWWWW"









  • There is still hope to be a real princess for all the single ladies since Prince Harry is still available.





  • I learned a new statement..instead of "You got burned" it's "You got faced..." Whatever that means, right?





  • I nailed an IEP meeting with a parent who has been nothing but a pain in my tush. I think she's gonna buy me a Best Friends Forever necklace...just sayin.





  • My boss was at the meeting and he kept asking me random questions, where I felt like I was in an interview...and I nailed all of them I almost to shouted "HUH...You got faced" but I didn't think it was appropriate.



  • It is was an awesome day and I look forward to an even greater Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment